1. Fang Xie, Liping Qiu, Chi-kuang Wen (2012). Possible modulation of Arabidopsis ETR1 N-terminal signaling by CTR1. Plant Signal Behav 7: 1243-1245.
2. Liping Qiu*,Fang Xie*, Jing Yu and Chi-kuang Wen(2012). Arabidopsis RTE1 Is Essential to Ethylene Receptor ETR1 Amino-Terminal Signaling Independent of CTR1. Plant physiology, 159:1263-1276.
3. Fang Xie, Jiyong Kim, Jeremy Murray, Anne L. Heckmann, Giles E.D.Oldroyd and J. Allan Downie(2012). A legume pectate lyase is required for root hairs by rhizobia. Proceedings of National Academy of Science, 109(2):633-8.
4. Fang Xie, Alan Williams, Anne Edwards and J. Allan Downie(2012). A plant arabinogalactan-like glycoprotein promote a novel type of polar surface attachment by Rhizobium leguminosarum. Mol Plant Microbe Interact, 25(2):250-8.
5. Xin Zhou, Qian Liu, Fang Xie and Chi-kuang Wen (2007). RTE1 is a Golgi-associated and ETR1-dependent negative regulator of ethylene responses. Plant Physiology, 145:75-86.
6. Fang Xie, Qian Liu, and Chi-Kuang Wen (2006). Receptor signal output mediated by the ETR1 N terminus is primarily subfamily I Receptor dependent. Plant Physiology, 142:492-508.